Friday 7 March 2014

Something Sad....

Updated below...

I arrived at school this morning to find that one of our classroom fish has somehow gotten sucked into the fish tank filter by her tail. I quickly turned off the filter and pulled Ceena out, but her lovely long tail and some of her fins are damaged and she is finding it quite hard to swim. Hopefully she recovers, but she is not looking too well.

The children and I talked about how Ceena was hurt by the filter and isn't feeling well. I mentioned that she might die, but we would have to wait and see. I will have to pop into school over the weekend to see how she is going, and hopefully by Monday she is looking better.

Here is picture of Ceena taken last year when we got her, since this photo was taken she has grown a little bigger.

Updated - Poor Ceena died over the weekend, I will by getting another fish and the children will name her later this week.



No comments:

Post a Comment