Wednesday 24 October 2012

Swimming Self-Portraits

Our pastel and dye swimming portraits look amazing! I used this blog post for inspiration.

The children had a great time at swimming last term and made fantastic progress during their lessons. Here we are in our togs floating in the water. My thanks go to a lovely parent who came in and helped  with the finishing touches, it was worth the extra effort.



 We have also been writing about swimming -

I like to swim. I like to put my head under water.


I learnt about diving under the water. I go one, two, three and when I get to three, we have to dive under.



I liked jumping into the pool. I am learning to put my head under the water.




 I enjoy swimming because I like to float in the water.




I can swim in the big pool. I swim by myself.



No comments:

Post a Comment